Management bottlenecks - leadership vacancies - crisis management?
As Interim Manager, I bridge vacancies for my clients in the ICT environment and for Digital Business Transformations.
These vacancies result, for example, from the fact that the definitive filling of a management position does not succeed in time, so that an interim solution is chosen for reasons of continuity.
My role in such a case is to ensure an orderly handover, to act as a contact for the internal and external stakeholders, to stabilise the department, to support the recruitment of the permanent successor and to hand over the department to him again.
Often my clients also use my competences to implement a prior structural adjustment in a transition phase and to realign the organisational unit. I am trained for such change processes and bring along the necessary expertise with the corresponding soft skills.
As last field of activity, I have specialised in ICT crisis projects. Unfortunately, there are still too many IT projects that end up massively over budget or even have to be written off completely. Here, my experience helps me to analyse the project, to outline a feasible path with all stakeholders and to implement it. Because creating glossy presentations alone does not solve a problem. This requires an experienced leader with strong implementation skills.
- Ideal for bridging leadership gaps, for unforeseen vacancies and for eliminating management bottlenecks
- Ability to act swiftly and thus quick results thanks to broad Know-how, rich experience and fast integration
- Strategy development with focus on its operational implementation
- A balanced external perspective
- Immediate added value for your organization - from day one
- Very economical compared to the negative consequences of a leadership vacuum
- Available within a very short time - often within a few days
- Simple hiring/leaving arrangements
- Deployable in Switzerland or its neighbour countries
- Competence – Execution – Sustainability
Interim Managers, flexibly deployable executives, are used at short notice to bridge vacancies, in times of crisis, for project management or as specialists.