Management bottlenecks - leadership vacancies - crisis management?
As an Interim Manager, I solve specific problems within a clearly defined cost and time frame.
- Ideal for bridging leadership gaps, for unforeseen vacancies and for eliminating management bottlenecks.
- Immediate ability to act and thus quick results thanks to broad know-how, rich experience and fast integration ability
- Strategy development with focus on its operational implementation
- A balanced external perspective
- Immediate added value for your organization - from day one
- Very economical compared to the negative consequences of a leadership vacuum
- Available within a very short time - often within a few days
- Simple hiring/leaving arrangements
- Deployable in Switzerland or its neighbour countries
- Competence – Execution – Sustainability
Interim Managers, flexibly deployable executives, are used at short notice to bridge vacancies, in times of crisis, for project management or as specialists.